The Deepest Racing Experience Available On The Arcade Market Today
Installed Dimensions: H: 96″ W: 40.5″ D: 63″ (per seat)
Shipping Dimensions: Please call
Electrical: 120V @ 4.8A, 410W (per unit)
Manufacturer: Bandai Namco Amusements America
NOTE: Produced in DUAL and QUAD sets. Please specify which you are looking for when calling
The Wangan Midnight series was first established in 2001 and since then, various sequels have worked to build up one of the most loyal fanbases in arcade gaming. Now with Maximum Tune 5, this worldwide phenomenon is back for another exclusive arcade outing.
Sit down and get ready for non stop action as you race your friends or compete against yourself with the “ghost battle” racing mode. On the new 42” HD LCD screen, you will be able to see where you stand against other Maxitune players in North America with the “VS” grading system. With this system you can earn strength auras that you can change and customize at the online-enabled Wangan Terminal. Players can now purchase a BANAPASSPORT card directly from the Maximum Tune 5 game cabinet and use it at the Wangan Terminal to modify their car appearance, strength aura, stats and create or modify teams. Enjoy the best that arcade technical driving has to offer!
With 60 character driven episodes in story mode, the ability to “tune” multiple cars, build your own on-site team that can battle other teams across the country and other features, Maximum Tune 5 will become an attraction piece at any location where it is placed.
Here is the Dual Cabinet model as seen at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Note: The “Wangan Midnight” part of the license was removed for the North American release; otherwise the game is the same as “vanilla” MT5. Cards from WMMT3DX or WMMT4 will not function in MT5. These units must be connected to the internet to function and you must purchase a complete set (4 MT5 racing units + Wangan Terminal kiosk). Quantities are limited. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
Produced in 4-set and 2-set models!
– Exclusive to arcades – no worry in your investment having to compete with a cheap home console version
– 5th Installment in the popular technical racing series
– Story Mode, Online Ghost Battle and Time Attack modes
– Pick from a wide selection of officially licensed vehicles
– “Tune” each car with better parts to improve its performance. This incentivizes repeat play!
– Each vehicle has a maximum horsepower (HP) potential of 830HP, which is achieved by completing the story mode. Please refer to tuning options here.
– Wide array of vehicle customization options through the included Maximum Tune terminal.
– Each machine records your races to create a “Ghost” record – race against your own ghost to improve times
– Online-required game allows you to track stats, use your player account from any machine or battle a ghost rival in a different location!
– Red & black themed cabinet features a 42″ HD display, bright yellow LED lighting and a six-position manual shifter
– Control your car with a high-quality, force feedback steering wheel, gas/brake pedal
– Enjoy the high-quality soundtrack that includes songs from previous Maximum Tune entries
– Online tournaments hosted by Bandai Namco on a regular basis to draw players back!
– Coin or card swipe compatible
NOTE: This game requires an always-online connection. There is a $75 per seat charge for access to the network.
– Additional Banapassport Player Cards (Case of 100 units)
Looking for a Maximum Tune 5 set near you? Check out Bandai Namco’s MT5 location finder!
Check out the 4-player model Maximum Tune 5 in action from IAAPA 2016:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.