Got a high-end venue where the typical box of a photo booth doesn’t really fit? Enter in the Let’s Print by Digital Centre to solve that issue!
Let’s Print is a compact but full featured photo booth that was designed to go into venues that a standard photo booth wouldn’t fit with the theme of the locale. The booth comes with Digtal Centre’s standard photobooth software package, while also integrating certain features that are typically sold as options like FaceBook Print and SmartPrint (aka: print from your phone).
Every Digital Center booth gives operators a versatile range of features and tools, while also providing customers with great options that will bring them back over and over again. That includes their QR-Photo & QR-ID system to securely reprint your old photos from any DC booth; Their revenue generating ad platform; And the aforementioned deluxe features that allow customers to print other photos they have from either Facebook or their phone!
Digital Centre’s Let’s Print Features:
– A compact, full-featured booth made for trendy locations
– Open-air design allows for many people to be featured in a photo, while easily handling just a single or a couple
– Bright LED ring built into the bezel to provide proper photo lighting
– 10MP digital camera for top quality photos
– Easy-to-use touchscreen control display
– Photos printed in either 4×6″ whole pics or 2 photo strips
– 600 photos per photo roll (1200 prints)
– Users can securely share their photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or via e-mail
– Multiple photo customization options
– SmartPrint Feature. Print ANY of the photos on your phone using the photo booth as the printer! Great for generating additional income.
– Facebook Print – Print out your photos from Facebook
– Video capture feature (operator option). If active, clients can share a video message via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
– Photos can be uploaded to Digital Centre’s secure cloud; no emails or passwords required by the client
– Smartphone app (iOS/Android) integration for both client and operator allows users to easily share their pictures
– QR-ID lets clients keep track of their photos on the app
– QR-PHOTO feature lets clients share a particular photo strip on any phone with a QR scanner
– Ad Platform. Generate impact ad revenue without purchases of a print
– Extensive operator customization options
– Multiple payment options: cash, tokens, credit/debit card reader and smartphone payment option.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Additional rolls of film (600 photos per roll)
– Wireless/WiFi USB Adapter.