Have you ever dreamed of seeing your face grace the cover of a magazine? With the Magazine Me photo booth by Apple Industries, the dream becomes reality!
The Magazine Me is a specialty photo booth that offers users the ability to see themselves on the front cover of 16 different magazines, giving the user the fun of inserting their face of a cover for an exciting personalized memento! Unlike other photo booths, the Magazine Me only offers one picture per person, giving incentive for groups to get a magazine cover for each individual!
Users have 25 seconds to choose a magazine style, then 3 takes for the “perfect” picture. While the machine prints the photo, they get an on-screen review before their lasting 6×8″ memory is ready to go then their image scrolls on-screen for review while machine is printing, and then a fun magazine with their face on the cover is vended.
Apple Industries’ Magazine Me Photo Booth Features:
– Specialized software produces large 6×8″ prints with magazine cover art to them
– 16 magazine covers to choose from with 3 takes and studio quality inner lighting
– Easy-to-use button interface
– Drapes for privacy
– Capture photos to a USB drive
– High quality Mitsubishi dye-sublimation printer
– Ships with a DBA+stacker
– Available in two cabinet sizes; the larger model pictured above and the Mini
– Film roll capacity: 270 prints
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Debit/Credit Card Capability
– Single Film Roll
– Case of Five (5) film rolls
NOTE: You must purchase at least one film roll with your purchase of the booth