Jumpin’ Jackpot was one of the most prevalent hits to grace the floors of redemption game centers, a game manufactured for many years after its initial release. Now Bandai Namco is following up with an even bigger game, Jumbo Jumpin’!
As with the original, Jumbo Jumpin’ is a virtual jump rope game. Replacing the physical rope are giant tubes that are lit through RGB LED lights. The tubes mimic the appearance of a jump rope, the light going around the full oval playfield. The player on the game platform must jump at the right time to fill the on-screen progress bar and to keep the game going. The longer you last, the greater the challenge becomes as the “rope” speeds up. Win the coveted “Ticket Jackpot” by filling the progress bar completely. Pick double dutch play for a larger reward!
Check out a pre-production version of Jumbo Jumpin’ as seen at the Amusement Expo 2018 event in Las Vegas (video available in 4k UHD)
Compared to the classic Jumpin’ Jackpot, Jumbo Jumpin’ features a high resolution LCD display, long-lasting RGB LEDs that can changer color, a larger cabinet design and different modes of gameplay between double dutch and normal jump rope. It is sure to become a fixture of arcades around the world for years to come!
– Sequel to the wildly popular Jumpin’ Jackpot, also by Bandai Namco
– Virtual jump rope is a fantastic concept for both kids and adults to enjoy
– Exer-gaming entertainment at its finest
– Giant cabinet stands out in any arcade, built with a sturdy and distinctive design
– Vibrant appearance and versatile gameplay thanks to RGB LEDs that change color as needed
– HD LCD screen integrated into the front for animations, progress bar, current jackpot and other game info
– Players can choose from Single Rope or Double Dutch player
– Operators can adjust ticket settings to their liking
– Ships with integrated ticket dispenser
– Standard 2-slot coin door included; card swipe capable
– Perfect for banking units together!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.