Gear up for pure fun in Full Tilt, an attractive ticket redemption game designed by Bay Tek Games.
Somewhat similar in nature to a Japanese pachinko game, the primary goal behind this one is to get the ball from the top of the game down to one of the target goals near the bottom. But while pachinko involves more chance, Full Tilt gives players control as they use the network of gears to guide the ball down the playfield by turning them with the large yellow gear wheel. The gears direct the ball into any one of the targets at the bottom to win tickets. Skilled players can aim for the larger values to win the most tickets for fantastic fun!
BayTek Entertainment’s Full Tilt Features:
– Attractive, vibrant piece enhanced through multi-color LED lighting
– Adjustable marquee allows the game to fit into smaller spaces (Height can be: 89″, 94.75″, 101.5″ or 110″)
– Get the ball to one of the best targets near the bottom by using the gears
– Multi-colored LEDs display current possibly scores at the bottom
– Giant gear shaped wheel controls the action on the playfield
– Thirteen potential ticket targets (operator adjustable scoring)
– Progressive Bonus ticket jackpot feature
– Current jackpot also displayed in red on the top marquee
– Ticket Dispenser included
– Operator adjustable ticket settings
– Coin Or Card Swipe Capable (please specify)