Join the irreverent Griffin family for a night at the bowling alley in the arcade exclusive Family Guy Bowling video game by Team Play.
The arcade market has not seen a fresh face in video bowling for a while, making Family Guy Bowling unique beyond the license. It plays like other bowling arcade games have in the past – use the trackball to control your horizontal position then roll it back to get ready then forward to throw. It also is able to understand by the roll what kind of spin has been placed on the ball. Players can also adjust their ‘hook’ using the buttons on the panel.
This is handled on a “Showcase” style game cabinet which means that it impresses while requiring a smaller budget. Operators can purchase it without a TV to then buy their own; or you can request a 55″ or 60″ TV set to be included at an additional cost. The control panel does not take up much space, while offering a striking bowling alley style appearance, accented by LED lighting.
Check out Family Guy Bowling in action from the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Video available in ultra-sharp 4k UHD!
Thanks to the license, players will get a laugh out of the various clips pulled from the TV Show and can play as one of eight different Family Guy characters. As it is a TV that often deals with mature humor, these clips are included in the game, but operators can shut Adult Humor off in the settings menu.
Team Play’s Family Guy Bowling Features:
– Exclusive to arcades – not available or coming to any mobile or home console device!
– Officially licensed from Fox
– Choose from eight characters – Peter Griffin, Stewie, Quadmire Brian The Dog and more!
– Realistic ball physics makes for a challenging and fun game every time
– Showcase cabinet takes up little space and allows operators to use a monitor that fits their location
– Bowling alley style artwork on the game cabinet, highlighted by LEDs
– Support for 1-4 players (taking turns) / 4-8 players in Tournament mode
– Play standard bowling, Red Pin bowling (w/ prize option) or in a tournament
– Leaderboards for 40 spots; special leaderboard for perfect 300 scores!
– Easy to use trackball & button controls
– Use your own HD monitor or have one included with your purchase (please specify what is needed at the time of purchase!)
– 3D cel-shaded graphics powered by PC-hardware and a reliable SSD hard drive
– Adult Humor mode – set by the operator; Can also be set to only work during certain times of day!
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; card swipe compatible
– Available in dedicated 65″ or 55″ HDTV models OR order without a monitor (Control Pedestal only)
Available Options – Call For Price
– Thermal Ticket Printer to offer street or bar arcade prizes (offer food, drink or whatever else you wish!)
– Ticket dispenser
– Standard or Deluxe marquee