Taking the popular green screen technology developed by Apple Industries, The Scene Machine 2 offers a new design that is better tailored for a different class of venues. This allows for a specialty photo booth to find its way into a larger variety of venues including lounges, nightclubs, bars and more.
With either Scene Machine booth (click here for the first model), users can be inserted into exotic or fantastic locations, all at the swipe of a finger. Take a picture with a vampire, run from a dinosaur or head under-the-sea to swim with fish! Customers can also visit popular tourist areas like the Statue of Liberty, the Las Vegas Strip, and the White House.
Check out the Scene Machine 2 as shown at the IAAPA 2017 expo. Video available in 4K UHD!
This booth also uses the latest Smile 2.0 software which includes broad support for a variety of photo options. Print classic photo strips or 4×6 photos; color or b&w; fun & themed borders; face replacements; digital hair styles, and passport-style photos. This also includes connectivity to the most popular social media sites including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also email your photos or capture and send a video message straight from the booth.
Apple Industries’ Face Place Scene Machine 2 Features:
– New design created to broaden the appeal of the Scene Machine to different locations
– Full support for interactive green screen scene photos using Chroma Key Technology
– Drapes for privacy
– Smile 2.0 software with the same photo, border, logo addition and social media options as other Face Place Booths
– Navigate options using the built-in touchscreen
– Supports photo strips, 4×6″ photos and 6×9″ photos; color or B&W; face replacements, fun borders and more
– Social media connectivity to Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
– Capable of capturing & emailing videos
– Multiple picture and sharing options provides upselling opportunities with every experience
– Place your corporate logos onto each strip
– Mitsubishi Dye-Sublimation printer
– Captures photos to a flash drive
– Built-in remote auditing system
– Connect the booth online using wired ethernet, WiFi or an optional 3G/4G broadband modem
– Ships with a Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) + credit card reader.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom artwork
– 220V power operation
– Single film roll (600 vends)
– Case of five (5) film rolls
NOTE: Each purchase must include at least one roll of film