With a similar design to Apple Industries’ Sapphire and Ruby models, the Royale is an entry level photo booth made for venues like bars, clubs and restaurants. This booth offers many great photo booth features without taking up a lot of space!
The Royale uses Apple Industries’ Smile 2.0 software which includes support for your classic photo strips while offering 4×6 photos, color or b&w, fun & themed borders, face replacements, digital hair styles, passport-style photos and connectivity to the most popular social media sites including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can also email your photos or capture and send a video message straight from the booth.
With easy-to-use touchscreen navigation, customers will enjoy their photo booth experience from start-to-finish. Thanks to constant online updates, various customization options and broad operator features, you will be able to attract repeat customers.
What Makes The Royale Face Place Photo Booth Special?
– Space conscious booth design is great for smaller venues
– Rugged all-steel cabinet construction
– Smile 2.0 software with the same photo, border, logo addition and social media options as other Face Place Booths
– Supports photo strips, 4×6″ photos and 6×9″ photos; color or B&W photos and more
– Social media connectivity to Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
– Capable of capturing & emailing videos
– Multiple picture and sharing options provides upselling opportunities with every experience
– Mitsubishi Dye-Sublimation printer
– Captures photos to a flash drive
– Built-in remote auditing system
– Fast, 16-second print cycle
– Connect the booth online using wired ethernet, WiFi or an optional 3G/4G broadband modem
– Ships with a Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) + credit card reader.
NOTE: The Royale booths have been discontinued, replaced by the Sapphire and Ruby designs. We do occasionally come across used equipment – if a Royale is available, it will pass through our Certified Pre-Owned refurbishment program. Please call about availability.
Check out the Face Place Royale from our hands-on video: