Downhill Bikers by Namco is a realistic bicycle simulator where you tackle challenging off-road courses on your bicycle. The faster you pedal the real bicycle pedals, the faster you go!
The game features 4 selectable characters from the start with hidden characters to be found and unlocked for additional replay value. Each character comes with a unique array of air tricks, with over 40 tricks available for additional appeal. There are two courses available where the player who finds and uses the path of the least resistance will ultimately win the race. Cabinets come as pictured with two units serving as one piece; Two cabinets can be linked together for 4 player competitive action!
What Makes Downhill Bikers Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with a hardware package that isn’t replicated by home game systems or phones
– Get a workout thanks to realistic bike controllers with metal handlebars and real bike pedals.
– Two courses, 4 selectable game characters and more thanks to hidden content
– Each character has around 10 air trick animations
– Cabinets come as a 2 player pair; link another unit up for 4 player excitement!
– 3D graphics are generated by Namco’s System 23 hardware, which also powered games like Time Crisis II and Panic Park
– Images displayed on 29″ CRT monitors; ask about conversion to modern LCDs
– Namco’s Downhill Bikers is no longer in production, having been released in 1997. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.