Short or Long Jump? Quick! Think Fast Or Game Over!
Installed Dimensions: TBA
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Manufacturer: Touch Magix
Put your timing & jumping skills to the ultimate test in Dicey Jump, a videmption arcade game developed by Touch Magix. This listing is for the Street Model.
Joining the Touch Magix line-up as their fourth game, Dicey Jump was developed from the ground up to appeal to the redemption market. The premise is simple – you control a dice with one of two buttons. Approaching from the right hand side of the screen are platforms – sometimes right next to each other, sometimes with a bit of space between them. On the left hand side is an ever-moving sawblade that you need to stay ahead of. Your goal is to survive and jump for as long as possible, determining whether each platform requires just a short or a long jump. Make the wrong choice and it’s game over! While it feels like a game you would find on your smartphone, it has been created exclusively for the arcade business!
The Street Version of the game is the same software but comes in a smaller cabinet that is easier to install into a wider variety of locations. It also has a thermal printer which operators can use to reward players if they want (certain scores can be redeemed for a prize, as an example).
Check out the Dicey Jump game as seen at Bowl Expo 2022. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
This skill-based snap action game is perfect for street locations with a small redemption space and FECs alike, appealing to both kids and adults who enjoy quick, casual arcade fun.
– Same game as the standard model, just in a smaller package for routes
– Easy to learn gameplay that is a real challenge to master
– 100% skill-based gameplay
– Exclusive to arcades
– Broad appeal thanks to the family friendly, colorful design
– Two button gameplay – Short or Long Jump
– The simple but sharp graphics are displayed on a vertically mounted 43″ screen
– Average game time seen on location test: 30 seconds
– Operators can adjust ticket values and the Bonus to their liking (max bonus = 1000 tickets)
– Multi-colored RGB LEDs further enhance the overall aesthetic of the game
– Coin or card swipe capable with continue buy-in feature
– Thermal printer with operator programmable settings to reward players
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.