One of the great things about arcades is that they are often at the forefront of technological development. While true that they have been falling behind from where they were in recent years, that doesn’t prevent them from coming along with a cutting edge surprise.
Enter Crazy Tower, an innovative video redemption game by Adrenaline Amusements. By using a unique, semi-transparent pyramid shaped display, this creates a unique holographic style effect for up to four players!
Players have their attention captured by the sci-fi display, then they stick around to play a fun puzzle game. Similar in nature to the “Stacker” games, you attempt to build an isometric tower as tall as possible for points and tickets. As a single button game, you simply push the button when you think that the sliding piece is perfectly lined up with the piece beneath it. Misjudge and your next building block will be smaller. Build really high for the bonus jackpot!
See the Mega Crazy Tower in action from our visits to IAAPA 2017 & Amusement Expo 2018. Video available in 4K UHD!
By offering four player stations, the earnings potential for Crazy Tower is massive. It is also now available in two models: Standard and MEGA. If you have the space then go bigger and enjoy higher earnings!
Adrenaline Amusements’ Crazy Tower Features:
– The semi-transparent pyramid display creates a holographic effect unlike anything players have seen
– Hardware and software are exclusive to arcades
– Multi-color LED lighting on every corner and around each button
– Fun and easy-to-learn puzzle game that is 100% skill – stack the building floor by floor within the time limit
– Single button operation makes it great for people of all ages and abilities
– 1 to 4 players – this is great game to have during your busy hours!
– Ticket dispensers included for each player.
– Ships with a coin mech for each player; card swipe compatible
– Available in two sizes, please ask about pricing
Here is our initial Crazy Tower look the game’s IAAPA 2016 debut!