A table found in bars across America, you’ll adore the Classic by Venture Shuffleboards. It’s one table that certainly lives up to it’s name!
The Classic features clean lines and neutral wood colors make it an easy choice for any home or business. The table is constructed from furniture grade plywood and finished using Wilsonart laminate. This process allows for a table that is commercial grade. The Classic is available in a coin operated version as well, with overhead scoring, Pingate, and coin mechanism. This will turn any empty wall with the space into a novel money maker.
Check out the production process of Venture Shuffleboard tables via this manufacturer made video.
As with other Venture shuffleboard tables, each Classic or Classic Coin is built to order and is available in a variety of sizes. Please give us a call for details!
Venture Shuffleboard’s Classic Features:
– A shuffleboard design that is true to it’s name of being a classic with a clean, straightforward design.
– Available in the following sizes: 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, and 22′ sizes. Please specify the exact size you are looking for when ordering for correct pricing & freight.
– Handcrafted in the USA. Note that shuffleboards are built-to-order and may take several weeks to ship.
– 3″D X 20″W pro playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
– Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
– Cabinet is constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
– Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on both ends
– Three or five wooden pedestal legs (depends on table size) with threaded rubberpadded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
– Multiple laminate & leather options stain options to choose from (see brochure)
– Included: Standard Puck Weights; one (1) can of Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax & Maintenance Kit; Rules & ‘How To Play’ information
– Suitable for commercial use as detailed below!
NOTE: Larger shuffleboard sizes may be difficult to install into certain situations. Venture tables come pre-assembled and with each foot added to the table, the difficulty and the cost of shipment goes up. In certain settings, staircase delivery may not be possible; please have measurements in hand before calling. If there are any questions or concerns, just give us a ring and we will be happy to figure out the best solution for you!
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
The Classic Coin-op table comes standard with a pingate, two sets of scoring buttons, overhead coin scoring and coin leg with coin mech. There is also a DBA (dollar bill acceptor) option available for these models. The factory recommends an additional set of weights and extra wax when ordering the table, these will keep your table playing for months and years to come.
– Scoring unit & lights
– Table colors
– Additional weights (shuffleboard pucks)
– Additional surface wax