Offer more to your customer with the Boxer Prize by Kalkomat.
The core game is just what players expect when they approach a boxing game – hit the punching bag as hard as you can for the highest number of points. What helps the Boxer Prize stand out is the integration of an instant prize redemption machine into the unit (similar to Stacker, Key Master or Barbercut Lite). This allows you to offer great prizes for just punching the bag!
The Boxer Prize has three difficulty levels in place to vend a prize. 666+ for “easy” prizes”; 777+ for “medium” prizes and 888+ for “hard” prizes. Place your own prizes into the bins. Add the optional Prize Capsule dispenser to vend prizes for lower scores!
Check out the Boxer Prize in action here from this video produced by Kalkomat
This game also enjoys other standard features that are integrated with Kalkomat boxers such as four different game modes (Power, Reflex, Speed and Tournament w/ support for up to six players). With great sound effects and several upgrade choices, this is a machine that will pay itself off quickly and earn for a long time.
Also ask about the Boxer Prize 2 model with a larger, more visible prize bay:
Kalkomat’s Boxer Prize Features:
– Boxing game that functions both as a sports game and an instant prize redemption machine!
– High quality punching bag & bladder with padding in front of the bar.
– 4 Game Modes Available: Power, Speed, Reflex & Tournament
– Support up to six players
– Large red numerical LED scoring display with smaller displays showing each player’s individual score
– Double layer front panel for machine protection
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Available in different colors. Call about artwork customization options!
– OPTIONAL: Prize Capsule Dispenser. Vend small capsules for achieving certain scores. Please call for price.
– OPTIONAL: Internet Connection Modem for remote bookkeeping features. Please call for price
– OPTIONAL: Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA). The machine is also capable of handling TWO DBAs or a second coin mechanism. Please call for price.