Constructed of plywood with a high density laminate
Installed Dimensions: Available in 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, and 22′ sizes
Shipping Dimensions: Varies, please call
Electrical: N/A by default; 110V for lighting/score hardware
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
Originally designed as a custom table for the North American Shuffleboard Championships in Reno, Nevada (2000), the Ambassador by Venture Shuffleboard has since proven to be a popular option for residential & commercial locations alike.
Venture consulted with professional shuffleboard players on the creation of this table, resulting in a clean design that stands out among the crowd of tables on the market. You don’t have to be a pro however to enjoy and appreciate its American-made handcrafted quality. Each Ambassador table is constructed from durable furniture grade plywood and finished using Wilsonart laminates; together this creates a beautiful, yet ruggedly durable table.
Check out the production process of Venture Shuffleboard tables via this manufacturer made video
As with other Venture shuffleboard tables, each Ambassador is built to order and is available in a variety of sizes. Please give us a call for details!
– Classical shuffleboard design created with input from top shuffleboard players
– Available in the following sizes: 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, and 22′. Please specify the exact size you are looking for when ordering for correct pricing & freight.
– Handcrafted in the USA. Note that shuffleboards are built-to-order and may take several weeks to ship.
– Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on both ends
– Multiple laminate & leather options stain options to choose from (see brochure)
– Included: Standard Puck Weights; one (1) can of Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax & Maintenance Kit; Rules & ‘How To Play’ information
NOTE: Larger shuffleboard sizes may be difficult to install into certain situations. Venture tables come pre-assembled and with each foot added to the table, the difficulty and the cost of shipment goes up. In certain settings, staircase delivery may not be possible; please have measurements in hand before calling. If there are any questions or concerns, just give us a ring and we will be happy to figure out the best solution for you!
– Scoring unit & lights
– Table colors (beyond standard; choose single or double for an additional cost)
– Commercial (coin-op) upgrade w/ hardware (NOTE: Commercial warranties are different than residential)