If your venue deals in making change for large bills then look no further than the AC7712 bill changer by American Changer.
The unit is designed to break larger bills into smaller bills of one denomination. As an example, most ATMs dispense $20 dollar bills, but receiving $20 worth of quarters or tokens isn’t always desirable. This machine eliminates those potentially lost sales & attendant or bartender costs, driving up your profits in the process! It is an excellent changer for bars and comes with two spots for high security locks (locks & T-Handles are extra).
By default the AC7712 comes with a bill acceptor that takes $5, $10 and $20 bills. An MEI validator that can take $50 or $100 bills can also be added to the machine at an additional cost. The bill dispenser can hold up to 700 bills.
American Changer’s AC7712 Bill Changer Features:
– Designed specifically for breaking larger bills into one smaller denomination
– 700 bill capacity dispenser
– Pyramid (PTI) brand bill acceptor takes $5, $10 and $20 bills
– Attractive art front (can be customized)
– Cabinet & door made from 12 gauge steel
– Easy to program using internal electronic controls & display
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom artwork/decal
– MEI Bill Acceptor (for accepting $5, $10, $20)
– MEI Bill Acceptor (for accepting $50 & $100 bills)
– CoinCo Validator & Stacker ($5-$20, 500 note stacker)
– High Security Lock & Key
– Drill resistant T-handle
– Contact alarm
– Tilt Alarm
– $1 coin/quarter acceptor
– Audit printer
– High security base (Dimensions: H: 26.5″ W: 20″ D: 20″)