Rear Loading Credit Card Token Changer
Installed Dimensions: H: 26″, W: 13.5″, D: 13″ Weight: 91lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: American Changer Corporation
In an increasingly “cashless” society, walking with change has become uncommon. For the location like a laundromat or a car wash that uses tokens but wants to take advantage of the modern cashless movement, there is the AC 2007 by American Changer. These feature all of the reliability that is found with American Changers’ bill-to-coin products, while offering more convenience to your customers; it is also a rear load model, designed for installations into pre-cut holes.
The AC 2007 is a PCI compliant unit that can accept most major credit cards and turn the charges into tokens. Offer unlimited bonus payouts as an incentive for additional purchases. It does NOT accept cash. Users insert then remove their card and use the four button LCD interface on the front of the machine to make the purchase. Using two coin hoppers, this changer has capacity for up to 3000 tokens at a time.
The internal circuitry features a small backlit green LCD display that is easy to navigate, allowing the operator to easy set the machine to the preferred settings or to diagnose any issues that may arise. It can hold tokens from 0.75″ to 1.125″ in diameter, and from 0.49″ to 0.98 in thickness.
– Rear load change machine designed solely for credit cards
– Accept most major credit cards through the DialTran System: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
– PCI Compliant
– Receipt printer built into the ftont
– Simple LCD user interface; prompts for English or Spanish (additional languages can be added at an extra cost)
– Dual hoppers work with a variety of standard tokens sizes (approx. 3,000 total coin capacity)
– Made In The USA
– Outer casing is made from high security 12-gauge steel; door from 7-gauge steel
– Out of service light activates in the case of a fault (low on tokens or other problem)
– Easy to transport
– Multi-button Control Board allows you to easily adjust the settings
– Comes with a black powder coat finish
Note: Any credit card based changer requires that you setup an account with a particular processor. Documentation will be provided after the order has been confirmed with payment; do note that this can take several weeks to setup and must be completed before the unit will be ready to operate!
– Custom art, text or case color
– Pull-away Steel faceplate (Faceplate dimensions: H: 30″ W: 17.5″, Weight: 25 lbs.)
– Drill resistant T-Handle
– High security hardened steel lock (Medeco brand)
– Contact Alarm (130 dB)
– Freeze Protection w/ internal electric strip heater
– Iris System Upgrade (Ethernet or Cellular credit card system)
– IPTran Upgrade (Ethernet credit card)
– Remote Access Board to update pricing/settings remotely