If your venue deals in making change for large bills then look no further than the AC7715 bill changer by American Changer. This is similar to the AC7712 changer but is a rear-load machine, making it ideal for locations where security is a priority. This includes venues like hotels, banks, airports and so on.
The unit is designed to break larger bills into smaller bills of one denomination. As an example, most ATMs dispense $20 dollar bills, but receiving $20 worth of quarters or tokens isn’t always desirable. This machine eliminates those potentially lost sales & attendant or bartender costs, driving up your profits in the process! It is an excellent changer for bars and comes with two spots for high security locks (locks & T-Handles are extra).
By default the AC7715 comes with a bill acceptor that takes $5, $10 and $20 bills. An MEI validator that can take $50 or $100 bills can also be added to the machine at an additional cost. The bill dispenser can hold up to 700 bills.
American Changer’s AC7715 Bill Changer Features:
– Designed specifically for breaking larger bills into one smaller denomination
– Rear load design for high security
– 700 bill capacity dispenser
– Pyramid (PTI) brand bill acceptor takes $5, $10 and $20 bills; holds up to 500
– Attractive art front (can be customized); improved with the steel faceplate (see below)
– Cabinet & door made from 12 gauge steel
– Easy to program using internal electronic controls & display
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Steel faceplate (pictured above). Custom cut, dimensions: 30″ x 23.4″
– Custom artwork/decal
– MEI Bill Acceptor (for accepting $5, $10, $20)
– MEI Bill Acceptor (for accepting $50 & $100 bills)
– CoinCo Validator & Stacker ($5-$20, 500 note stacker)
– High Security Lock & Key
– Drill resistant T-handle
– Contact alarm
– Tilt Alarm
– $1 coin/quarter acceptor
– Audit printer
– High security base (Dimensions: H: 26.5″ W: 20″ D: 20″)