An Excellent Change Machine For Low-Traffic Locations
Installed Dimensions: H 21″, W 8.75″, D 10.5″ Weight: 30lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: Seaga Manufacturing
New to the vending, amusement or coin-op service business? The Seaga CM-1250 change machine might be the right fit for you!
This starter change machine features a sleek look, compact footprint and token/quarter capacity up to 1,000. By default, the unit accepts $1 & $5 bills but it can be programmed to take $10 and $20 as well. It is made out of solid steel and can be mounted to a wall or Seaga vending machine. The operational status of the unit is visible at all times thanks to the backlit LCD screen at the top. Don’t lose out on those potential earnings, add a change machine to your venue today!
– Affordable change making
– Stylish front artwork
– Accepts $1 & $5 bills
– Compact size with durable all-steel construction
– 1,000 coin (.984 token/quarters) capacity hopper
– Backlit LCD screen on the front shows current status
– Ergonomic coin catcher included
– Dual locking system for great security