4 Monsters takes the basic air hockey concept and enhances it in a couple of ways. First, it is shaped like a square and features 1 goal per side. This allows each user to have an entire side of the table to themselves, meaning more comfort and ease of playability. Second, there is a moving obstacle pillar that will rise and lower in the center of the playfield. When risen, you can make a bank shot off of it to gain a possible advantage – or it might block it! This creates a dynamic that will keep people coming back for more!
The table itself is built to last, using a perforated stainless steel playing surface. It comes with an overhead, 4-way score bar, allowing each player to see their current score at any time. Check out Wik’s other amusement products, including air hockey tables.
Wik Amusements’ 4 Monsters Air Hockey Table Features:
– Arcade excitement for 2 or 4 players thanks to the square-shaped table
– Unique moving obstacle in the center of the table moves up/down during play
– 4 goals (1 per player) and coin acceptors
– Overhead scorebar with four numerical LED score displays
– Can be played by just 2 players, or with 4 (mode activated by button when enough credits inserted)
– Perforated steel playing surface
– Lighting generated by white LEDs
– 260W air blower for a consistent, powerful flow of air
– Includes: 8 mallets, 6 pucks, 100 tokens (if programmed for tokens)
– Each coin acceptor is a COMESTERO RM5 electronic coin comparator and is capable of being programmed for a wide variety of coins