When it comes to the Dynamo Sedona, locations will will love the look, players will love the action, operators will love the income.
Each Sedona pool table comes with a beautiful Amarillo Burl laminate that gives the game a professional look and feel. The table enjoys the decades of quality and experience that Dynamo puts into all of their games, which means solid, consistent earnings and game operation. Parts that are known to take the most abuse are covered either with metal or plastic so that those pieces enjoy a longer life. Sedona models also come with a noise reduced ball return system and a megnetic cue ball separator that lacks moving parts (fewer moving parts = less maintenance).
Sedona is available in three sizes: 88″, 93″ and 101″. Please specify which table size you wish to purchase at the time of the order; note that this will affect shipping. 88″/93″ models feature a 3/4″ slate while the 101″ has a 7/8″ slate.
What Makes The Sedona Pool Table Special?
– Another quality pool table design from Dynamo
– Exclusive quiet package reduces noise of ball return system
– Reinforced ABS molded legs and easy-adjustment leg levelers
– Magnetic cue ball separator has no moving parts; designed to separate both magnetic and oversized balls
– New “Death to the Dead Spot” rails for improved play action
– Hardwood rails screwed into table for stronger construction and easy replacement
– High-quality cabinet construction; wear parts covered with metal or plastic for longer life
– Push lock pocket fasteners secure rubber pocket liners
– Heavy gauge, galvanized steel slate support
– Imported slate
– Comes with a push coin chute that is factory set at $1; also available with a DBA