Hangry zombies are out in force, can you can stop them with your trusty ball blaster before the dawn?
Zombie Night be UNIS is a videmption gaming experience, where players shoot at zombie targets both physical and virtual for points and tickets. The virtual zombies appear on the 43″ HD display, while four molded zombie toys make their way towards the player instead of the game chamber. Keep both at bay to progress through multiple stages, winning tickets along the way! This combination of target types makes for a more complete and replayable gaming experience compared to normal electro-mechanical redemption games.
Like with other ball cannon games, the action takes place inside of a self-contained chamber. Players use the mounted force-feedback ball blasters to shoot at both types of aforementioned targets; The balls are then recycled by the machine to reload into each blaster.
Here’s a quick look at Zombie Night from IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
UNIS’ Zombie Night Features:
– Another original and exclusive game design that is only found in arcades
– People of all ages never get tired of shooting zombies
– “Cutesy” art design makes the zombies palpable even for kids
– 2x mounted force-feedback ball cannons, with lit-up target reticles to help with aiming
– Hybrid video and electro-mechanical gameplay
– RGB LED T-molding and fixtures present a vibrant, colorful cabinet appearance
– Self-contained game chamber and ball recycling system means no mess for the operator
– Moving, LED lit zombie figures will march towards the player; shoot them to keep them at bay
– Graphics are displayed on the 43″ display
– Multiple levels and boss fights to keep things interesting
– Bench seating so both players can game in comfort
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– 2x coin slots included; card swipe ready