The relentless undead are attacking and the only way to stop them is through mad use of your basketball skills. At least, that’s the case in this unique and original video basketball game from The Really Big Crane Co., Zombie Jam!
Everyone is already familiar with the concept of arcade basketball machines, where you shoot as many hoops as you can within the given time limit, aiming for that top score. But where that has already been done over and over again, Zombie Jam is standing out by integrating a video game into the process.
Zombie Jam comes with four hoop targets that sit behind a reinforced 42″ video screen. When the game starts, you are challenged to complete 4 different stages, where zombies will scale the ladders in an attempt to reach the top. At the top of each ladder is a blaster, that can only be activated by the player landing a shot with the basketball. If a zombie reached the top, you’re infected and it’s game over. This means that your speed & precision will be put to the ultimate test!
Check out the production version of Zombie Jam from Amusement Expo 2020, where we were there to check it out. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
The Really Big Crane Company’s Zombie Jam Features:
– An original concept that is exclusive to arcades
– Hybrid video basketball game combines the power of sport with versatility of video gaming
– 4 stages to battle zombies on, with increasing difficulty as you play
– Hit streak score multiplier incentivizes accurate shots
– Scoring leaderboard adds replay value; add initials using the buttons on the control panel
– Plexiglass shield helps reduce ball bounce backs
– All metal cabinet with RGB LED highlights makes for a sharp looking game
– Uses 7″ basketballs
– Redemption option built-in; ready for e-Tickets. Ask about physical ticket dispensing
– Comes with a standard coin slot; DBA or card swipe ready