Joining the fray of multiplayer dome pushers is Treasure Dome, a futuristic take on the popular genre by UNIS
Treasure Dome supports 1-4 players at the same time, a player station found on each side of the machine. Inside, a rotating platform with prizes atop it keep the fun going. At the player’s disposal is a single button that must be pushed at the correct time to attempt to win the prize. This is done with the moving scoop, which tries to push the prizes over the edge and into the prize reception box below. The game also features an automatic refill mechanism, pushing new small prizes onto the playfield so that operators do not need to “babysit” the machine. There’s also a special bonus feature to drive additional play.
Universal Space’s Treasure Dome Features:
– Dome-shaped cabinet with acrylic bubble provides for a fun and attractive redemption piece
– Proven multiplayer rotary pusher concept
– A game that always looks great thanks to LED lighting
– Supports 1-4 players; appealing to both kids and adults!
– Easy single button operation
– Clear acrylic dome looks great and keeps the playfield enclosed
– Easy access lift system for operators to be able to replenish stock or undertake maintenance
– Automatic prize refill system will restock the playfield with prizes from the central storage
– Special bonus feature with digital display to incentivize extra/repeat plays
– Coin or card swipe compatible