80″ LED display
Installed Dimensions: H: 119″, W: 144″, D: 151″ Weight: 1600 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Ships on THREE pallettes:
PALLET #1: 81X55X68 558 lbs.
PALLET #2: 60X45X55 392 lbs.
PALLET #3: 81X33X86 656 lbs.
Warranty: 90 days repair warranty through Sega Amusements
Manufacturer: Sega Amusements
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE TRANSFORMERS SUPER DELUXE BROCHURE (PDF)
Join forces with Bumblebee, Sideswipe and the heroic Optimus Prime in Sega’s latest action adventure game, TRANSFORMERS Human Alliance. This is based on the popular Transformers film franchise that has taken in over $2.6 billion worldwide with a fifth film coming in June 2017.
The Super Deluxe cabinet was designed to seat 1-2 players while creating an attraction out of the cabinet. It features a detailed Bumblebee-themed design with a large 80″ HD Monitor and bench seating for players to enjoy.
Check out Transformers Human Alliance Theater in action from IAAPA 2015
Only you can help the Autobots in their quest to stop the Decepticons before they find the All Spark, a material capable of bringing any mechanical or electronic object to life. Can you defeat Megatron and save the Earth?
– Exclusive to arcades – this game is not available on any home console or mobile device
– Based on the popular TRANSFORMERS film and toy license
– Super Deluxe Model features an elaborate Bumblebee marquee + bench seat
– Draw attention with the enormous 80″ Full HD (1920x1080p) screen
– Powered by Sega’s Ring Edge 2 PC-based hardware platform
– Mounted gun shooting action with easy to use controls
– Play Solo or join a friend to destroy the Decepticons! Can you get an S rank at the end of each level?
– In game ratings during co-op play will track how well you work together. Combine shots for more powerful “Alliance Fire”
– QR Code enabled leaderboards
– Promotional standee included
– Standard coin door+slots & mechanisms included; Dollar Bill acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
Available Operator Adjustments:
– Volume (In-game, attract mode)
– Price per play
– Game Difficulty
– Revival (to force player 1 and 2 to finish simultaneously)
– Continue countdown time
– Controller Feedback on/off
– Stage select on/off
– Kids Mode on/off
– and more!