Since Dance Dance Revolution stormed arcades in 1998 and 1999, players could hardly get enough DDR action. It quickly became one of Konami’s most iconic titles of their existence.
With DDR Extreme (also known as 8th Mix; released in 2002), Konami’s efforts from each previous update came together to create a game that fans still love to play today. Featuring 240 different songs, 2 player battle style, improved graphics, introduction of the ‘Marvelous’ judgement, and 4 modes of play, DDR Extreme offers all of the excitement that operators and gamers have come to expect from series. DDR Extreme continues to attract crowd where ever its played!
Konami’s Dance Dance Revolution Extreme Features:
– 8th arcade release of DDR, building upon feedback from the 7 previous titles
– More songs and modes for fans to enjoy with 240 tracks total. See the full song list here.
– Superb sound system with separate volume controls for general sound and bass
– Includes a Beginner difficulty mode to help new players learn how the game works
– The popular NONSTOP mode returned to the software
– Two dance pad stations with a red safety bar behind each for users to dance together or to compete
– Both the monitor and dance stage/pads feature caster feet & caster wheels to make it easy to move or anchor.
– Mesmerizing light show put on by the game’s stage quality lighting and neon system
– Based on Konami’s Benami System 573 Digital Hardware
– Ships with a standard single slot coin mechanism; please ask about setting up card swipe readers
– Konami’s Dance Dance Revolution Extreme is no longer produced, having been released in 2002. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Rentals might also be available for this unit.
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!