Fun for all ages, the Tower of Tickets redemption game by Bay Tek Games is 100% skill-based, designed for 1-4 players to enjoy. The way the game works is simple – push the button to engage the sweeping arm in attempt to try to knock off a roll of tickets off of the revolving playfield. Players have to time their push just right to win the “tower of ticket” bundles, each labelled with different ticket values.
See Bay Tek’s Tower Of Tickets in action from IAAPA 2015
Thank to the bright colors and brilliant LED lighting, this game is a great addition to any game room. Thanks to the winner beacon on top, the game attracts even more attention to itself when someone wins the big prize!
Bay Tek Games’ Tower of Tickets Features:
– A rotary game that uses modern technology
– Large acrylic dome protects the internal mechanisms from dust & rough customers
– Reflective rotating base makes for simple gameplay and excellent prize showcasing
– Intuitive and easy gameplay – push the button to make the arm move. If you don’t win, try again
– Ships with “tower of ticket” modules that use NFC technology with programmed ticket values on them
– 4 player sides means that the game has excellent play value during busy hours
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– OPTIONAL: 1 ticket dispenser per player side; please call for price
– “Reload Model” – this more expensive option automatically reloads a pushed tower back onto the playfield for 100% contained operation