Yes, kids will be screaming when around the Ticket Monster…but with joy!
Ticket Monster is based on the same design as Bay Tek’s megahit, Big Bass Wheel but with a cute monster theme. Players step up to the control panel and pull the handle to spin the monster’s big tongue. When the tongue stops, players are awarded tickets depending upon the value that they landed on. Ticket Monster is equipped with a progressive jackpot feature, so each time someone plays, the Monster Jackpot goes up in value until a winner takes it.
Ticket Monster comes with dual ticket dispensers for higher capacity and quicker dispensing. It has also been redesigned to be more user friendly for operators, allowing you to easily make adjustments that best fit with your venue’s needs.
Bay Tek Entertainment’s Ticket Monster Features:
– Based on the same design as Big Bass Wheel which means incredible earnings are in store
– Great for any age of player
– New cute monster design with a 3D molded marquee
– Pull the handle to spin the wheel – it’s just that easy!
– Multiple potential ticket values on the wheel makes for great replay value
– Built-in digital sounds and music that plays during attract mode and in-game
– Progressive jackpot feature (operator adjustable)
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and dual ticket dispensers; card swipe ready
– Also now available from Bay Tek with a similar design, Jewel Mine.
Check it out in action from IAAPA 2013