No need to fear, Lil Ticket Monsters by Bay Tek is here to have the kids screaming…with joy!
Lil’ Ticket Monsters is a junior adaptation of Ticket Monsters, which itself was based on the same design as Bay Tek’s megahit, Big Bass Wheel. Both games play the same with a cute monster theme – Players step up to the control panel and pull the handle to spin the monster wheel. When the wheel stops, players are awarded tickets depending upon the value that they landed on. The game is equipped with a progressive jackpot feature, so each time someone plays, the Monster Jackpot goes up in value until a winner takes it.
Apart from the smaller footprint (and price tag), Lil’ Ticket Monsters also features three new monster characters on the side of the game: Burp, Toot, and Grunt. Burp is at the top and holds up the marquee, along with an LCD scoreboard in his mouth. The top marquee can also be removed, making this a great option for height-conscious locations.
Check out the Lil’ Ticket Monsters as seen from its debut at IAAPA 2021. Video is available in crisp 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
Bay Tek Entertainment’s Lil’ Ticket Monsters Features:
– From the creators of Big Bass Wheel & Ticket Monster
– Proven, high earning concept made for space conscious locations
– Great for any age of player, but particularly appeals to kids
– Features three colorful monsters on the side, with a cyclops monster adorning the top
– Glowing single eye & LCD marquee
– Pull the handle to spin the wheel – it’s just that easy!
– Multiple potential ticket values on the wheel makes for great replay value
– Built-in digital sounds and music that plays during attract mode and in-game
– Progressive jackpot feature (operator adjustable)
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and dual ticket dispensers; card swipe ready