Playing for tickets will never get old, but there are always new ways to enjoy the fun! Such is the case with Ticket Dome by UNIS.
Ticket Dome is similar to UNIS’ Treasure Dome, they’ve just changed what you are playing for. Instead of prizes, you play for RFID ticket rolls. All you have to do is insert the needed credits, then push the button to knock a ticket roll onto the pusher platform. If you can get a roll (or rolls) to fall into the bin below, you win the tickets and the system automatically rewards the appropriate number through the ticket dispenser or onto your card if eTickets are being used. Where it has four player stations, this maximizes the play & earnings potential for your location!
Universal Space’s Ticket Dome Features:
– Dome-shaped cabinet with acrylic bubble & fun artwork provides for a fun and attractive redemption piece
– Ticket rolls are more popular than ever and have consistently shown to be the #1 earning game for locations
– Proven multiplayer rotary pusher concept
– A game that always looks great thanks to LED lighting
– Supports 1-4 players; appealing to both kids and adults!
– Easy single button operation
– Clear acrylic dome looks great and keeps the playfield enclosed
– Self-contained ticket roll reloading system
– Easy access lift system if internal access is needed
– Special bonus feature with digital display to incentivize extra/repeat plays
– Coin or card swipe compatible