The Vault is a fun new concept for Ticket Redemption gaming. Using the idea of a locked vault, the player is the safecracker who has to stop the green ‘unlock’ symbols on each of the five lock zones. As a single button game, it is easy to learn but as a 100% skill game, it is difficult to master.
The Vault features both Minor Win and Major Win prize zones that the players can go for. If they are able to stop the first three lock zones in the green, they can push a button to win the minor prize (operator adjustable). Or, they can take the higher risk in the more difficult fourth and fifth zones and go for the major prize.
Check out The Vault in action from it’s debut at the IAAPA 2016 trade show
While in the Major Prize zone, the game also has a fun “Threat Level” meter which keeps the player’s nerves on edge. When it comes down to High-risk skill games, players will always go for that high reward!
LAI Games’ The Vault Features:
– Innovative ticket redemption game that works like an Instant Prize Redemption game
– Vault/safecracker theme and the bright design appeals to people of all ages
– Stop the locks in the green zones
– Minor Prize and Major Prize zones drive incentive towards repeat plays with their operator adjustable ticket payouts
– Major Prize ticket value is displayed on the large gear shaped marquee
– Simple single button play
– Dual ticket dispensers included
– Ships with a single coin slot+mechanism. Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) and card swipe ready