When it was released in 2010, Super Bikes 2 became the standard-bearer for motorcycle arcade racing. Thus with the official sequel, Super Bikes 3, you can rest assured that this is another quarter crunching, swipe-burning hit!
Super Bikes 3 takes the familiar, successful formula of its predecessors and builds upon it for a high octane experience. This enjoys the best, most detailed graphics found in a Raw Thrills racer, sharing various similarities with Cruis’n Blast. Players will also enjoy 8 over-the-top tracks, where you’ll race down lava cascades or fly over glaciers in glorious 1080p at a buttery smooth 60 frames per second. Choose from 8 different bikes and riders to fit your style.
Check out the Super Bikes 3 prototype, as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Each Super Bikes 3 unit has been designed with rugged quality in mind, enhanced with LED lighting and chrome accents to make for a fantastic piece. Link up to 8 units for the ultimate bike battle and take the competition online via Raw Thrills’ Super Bikes 3 Hall of Fame. Players can scan their score after a game, where best times, stunts, air time, takedowns and more are shared online for the world to see!
Raw Thrills’ Super Bikes 3 Features:
– Exclusive to arcades – no home console can match this experience!
– Official sequel to the popular Super Bikes 2
– Astonishing cabinet with multi-color LED lighting and chrome accents
– Re-designed swivel bike controller gives players complete control over the action
– Choose from eight different riders and 8 licensed bikes
– Eight over-the-top tracks are proffered to play; four tracks in normal and “Extreme” styles
– Blood-pumping audio is channeled through a 2.1ch sound system
– The HD graphics are brought to life on the 47″ 1080p display
– Link up to 8 cabinets to create the ultimate super bike racing attraction
– Updated QR code system for tracking scores and operator bookkeeping. Visit the Super Bikes 3 Hall of Fame!
– Various operator options
– E-Tickets redemption support available
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA or card-swipe ready
– Ships in one of four colors
Earlier footage of the prototype version of the game that was first seen at IAAPA 2018.