Andamiro is ready to take players on another trip under-the-sea with SpongeBob Pirates of Bikini Bottom.
This game combines four game types – card+chip+video game+ball pusher – into one with a strong license. Using a cabinet style that is also familiar to players and simple, single-button gameplay, this is sure to be yet another arcade hit.
At it’s heart, it is a ball pusher, a modern equivalent of the popular coin pusher. Players control the release of a ball that flies down a curved ramp towards the large moving Spongebob target. If a shot makes it in the basket, that is translated onto the game screen, where two types of moving numbered targets are seen. Any ball shot made becomes a virtual cannonball that will hit the virtual targets, which can award the user tickets, or you can spin the virtual wheel which will award tickets or a ton of extra balls.
Real balls that fall onto the moving platform below serve as a platform for both chips and cards that can be collected by the player. Hold on to them as a collector’s item or put them into an Andamiro Redeem Machine for more tickets. Collect and redeem all nine cards for an awesome Super Bonus!
See how this game works from this manufacturer produced video
Andamiro USA’s SpongeBob Pirates of Bikini Bottom Features:
– Another SpongeBob hit from Andamiro
– Officially licensed product with Spongebob character artwork
– Simple single-button gameplay
– A card+chip+video game+ball pusher all in one
– Works for 1 or 2 players; Each unit comes with two sides with each side acting as it’s own game
– Small video screen to display virtual targets and the wheel
– Dispenses tickets, plastic chips or cards
– Completely self-contained system to recycle the balls
– Operators can adjust ticket values to the needs of their location
– Coin or card swipe compatible; Please specify what is needed when ordering