Throwing snowballs is something you can only do when a good winter’s snow has fallen, unless you live in the arctic, or you have ICE’s Snowball Toss!
Granted, Snowball Toss is also much easier on the hands then handling a real snowball – no gloves required here! Players will know exactly what to do when they approach the game, which has been modeled after the popular Down The Clown carnival-style game. Instead of pelting clowns, players throw the soft “snowballs” at the standing snowmen. This game has also been designed with a younger crowd in mind, reducing the throw distance from Down The Clown so that kids and tweens can better enjoy the fun.
Check out the Tons of Tickets as seen at IAAPA 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
LED lighting also further enhances the gameplay; if you hit a snowman that is currently glowing in pink, you’ll earn double the points! The more points you earn, the more tickets you win – cross a certain threshold, and you’ll win the cool ticket bonus!
ICE’s Snowball Toss Features:
– All the fun of winter and the carnival, without the cold
– Part of ICE’s family-friendly “Carnival Series” of games
– Same type of timeless gameplay as Down The Clown, in a more compact package
– Fully decked out with RGB LEDs to help it get noticed in any game room
– Comes with plenty of soft, blue “snowballs” for throwing
– Winter-themed artwork
– Red numerical LED timer; time per game is operator-adjustable
– Comes with a ticket dispenser
– Coin or card swipe compatible
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Mega Marquee (for linking 2 games)