As the market clamors for more skill based games, Sink It and Sink It Shootout by Bay Tek Games are here to help fill that need.
Sink It is based upon the college game “beer pong” but here no alcohol is involved, allowing the concept to work in family oriented venues. Players toss or bounce balls into the 10 cup targets, trying to turn off all the lights! Sink a ball in each target in as few shots as possible- the fewer shots you take, the more tickets you win! It’s both simple and fun.
Each Sink It cabinet includes a 22″ flat-screen monitor for advertising, game play instructions, scoring and animated graphics. The Shootout option adds two-player functionality and an eye-catching, glowing marquee to draw in more play and higher earnings.
Bay Tek’s Sink It Features:
– The non-alcoholic version of ‘beer pong’
– Attractive blue & yellow cabinet
– Multiple players can compete by taking turns
– Includes basic Ping Pong balls for throwing; replace with any ping pong balls from the sporting goods store
– Connect a second unit & marquee for the two-player Shootout version – Please specify this at the time of order to include the Shootout button on the control panel
– Toss or bounce the balls off of the playfield to sink the shots into the cups
– Ten (10) cup targets with blue LED lighting in each for fun effects
– 22″ HD LCD screen mounted into the back to show game information, player turn & scoring
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door & a single ticket dispenser; Card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Deluxe linking marquee for Shootout mode
– 220V power operation
Want to see the Sink It in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Sink It in action from IAAPA 2013 (Shootout configuration shown):