(Four player linked shown; pricing quoted is for a single unit unless otherwise requested)
It’s show time with Sega’s Race TV, an exciting, over-the-top racing game from Sega Amusements.
Released in 2008, Sega Race TV captures the spirit of high energy arcade fun with every race. It features five different courses, nine licensed vehicles, nine special characters, amusing real time commentary by Mike & Jake Patterson and allows racing with up to 4 players via linked cabinets. The courses are packed with fun set pieces, boost arrows and traps that savvy players can use to get an advantage in any heat.
– Exclusive to arcades with no home console or mobile release
– Final arcade title to be designed and released by the legendary Yu Suzuki (Space Harrier, Hang-On, OutRun and many others)
– Casual style racing with fun characters and commentary to keep players coming back for more
– Five compelling stages to chose from that includes traps & obstacles to watch out for
– Boost bonus feature with large Boost button on the right side of the panel
– In-game Heads-Up Display (HUD) features speedometer, boost progress meter and a rear view mirror
– Unlock car customizations after completing 3 races with a password system. 9 cars x 8 customs x 9 body colors = 648 options
– Vibrant graphics powered by Sega’s Lindbergh Yellow hardware
– Original game used a 27″ CRT; ask about upgrading to a modern LCD
– Controls: Force feedback steering wheel, gas/brake pedal, boost button
– Link up to four (4) units for multiplayer fun
– Sega’s Race TV is no longer produced, having been released in 2008. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Sega Race TV from the original online trailer: