Find out why Sega Rally 3 is “probably the best racing game in the world” with the Deluxe version of this popular rally racing game from Sega!
As the 3rd installment in the Sega Rally series that began in 1995, this title takes rally racing to a new level, featuring 3 game modes, real-time track deformation physics, 5 tracks (including a remastered Desert ’95), six rally cars, ability to link up to six units and beautiful HD graphics that run at a consistent 60 frames per second.
The Standard model features an excellent cabinet that was sold as a single player or twin model. Also produced in a Deluxe motion simulator model!
Sega Rally 3 Standard Features:
– 3rd installment in Sega’s popular Sega Rally series
– Rally style racing with a co-pilot informing you about upcoming turns and obstacles
– 3 Game Modes: Championship (Single Player); Quick Race (1-6 players) & Classic (1-6 players)
– Six selectable rally cars with 2 hidden ones to discover
– Five courses to race
– Real-time track deformation physics means a better race on the next laps!
– Powered by Sega’s Europa-R PC-based hardware for HD 60FPS action
– Link up to six cabinets for the ultimate multiplayer rally race
– Standard model features a 32″ LCD HD screen
– Green label game is appropriate for all ages
– Sega’s Sega Rally 3 Standard is no longer produced, having been released in 2008. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Sega Rally 3 in action from this factory produced video: