A Quality Table Inspired By The Sights Of New England
Dimensions: Available in 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, and 22′ sizes
Shipping Dimensions: Varies, please call
Electrical: N/A by default; 110V for lighting/score hardware
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
Add something with a special flare to your game room or man cave with this uniquely designed shuffleboard, the Saratoga by Venture Shuffleboard.
The Saratoga Table is the brainchild of Venture’s lead builder and designer, Chris McKay. Spending many summers in the mountains of New England, the table sports the High Adirondack style so prevalent among the small towns that dot the two-lane roads that wind through the mountains of the region. The default configuration uses solid Red Oak, Venture’s exclusive tear drop bows, 6/4 (1-1/2″) hand picked Curly Maple side rails and a hand crafted custom center connector in a hammered bronze finish. Each table is fully assembled before crafting to ensure a perfect fit, every time. With quality this good, the Saratoga is guaranteed to be the centerpiece of home gatherings through the future.
Wood selections are available in Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar, while a number of stains are available including: Bennet, Black, Gray, White, Chestnut, Dark Walnut and Mahogany. Custom stains are also available at an additional cost. Please refer to the brochure linked above for the visual details.
The playfield itself is made of quality hard rock maple, covered in Venture’s specially formulated hard clear synthetic lacquer finish. The cabinet is hand crafted from curly maple and the solid wood of your choice set atop domestic veneer core plywood for strength and stability. It is finished off with beautifully designed center connectors, naugahyde padding, and maple inlay on the legs and cabinet. Get the custom shuffleboard you always dreamed of with a wide selection of stain and naugahyde padding colors.
– New England inspired aesthetic design
– Available in the following sizes. Please Specify when ordering for correct pricing & freight: 9’, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, and 22′
– Crafted in the USA. Note that shuffleboards are built-to-order and may take several weeks to ship
– Solid hardwood cabinet; 3 or 4 sets of legs for stability; exclusive & stylish Tear Drop corners
– Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on both ends
– Multiple wood, leather & stain options to choose from (see brochure)
– Included: Upgraded Alumicap Puck Weights; one (1) can of Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax & Maintenance Kit; Rules & ‘How To Play’ information
NOTE: Larger shuffleboard sizes may be difficult to install into certain situations. Venture tables come pre-assembled and with each foot added to the table, the difficulty and the cost of shipment goes up. In certain settings, staircase delivery may not be possible; please have measurements in hand before calling. If there are any questions or concerns, just give us a ring and we will be happy to figure out the best solution for you!
– Commercial (coin-op) upgrade w/ hardware (Commercial warranties are different than residential)
– Custom stains