Sensational Retro Fun For Arcades, Bars & More!
Installed Dimensions: H: 72″ W: 38″ D: 27.5″ Weight: 245lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 79″ W:46″ D: 32″ Weight: 256lbs.
Electrical: 120V @ 2A, 240W
Manufacturer: Incredible Technologies
Do you enjoy mini-games? Then you’ll love Retro Raccoons by Incredible Technologies, as that is what this game is all about.
Users take control of one of four raccoon characters as they face off in fun, exciting and quick games. With graphics inspired by retro video games, each game is a little different, but simple to control as you just have a single joystick & button to control the action. Things are kept easy enough that players of all ages can quickly learn what to do and begin having both competitive & team-based play.
It isn’t just intuitive multiplayer gameplay that makes it worthwhile, it’s variety. The game comes with 40+ pre-installed titles; Every time you play, the computer randomly selects 8 for you and the others to experience. This is further given a boost by future content updates where more games will be added!
Some of the mini-games include:
There are three specific game modes that you as an operator can set the game to: Cash Mode, Cash & Cup Mode or Cheers Mode. Cash mode allows the machine to operate like any traditional arcade games does – no beverages are required. Players insert their cash into the bill acceptor, push the button to the raccoon that they wish to play and go from there. This mode does not mention alcohol/drinking, allowing this to be placed into family friendly facilities. Cash & Cup Mode is similar, but does require drinks to be placed into the cupholders for gameplay to progress. Cheers Mode was also designed for the bar/arcade scene. Where many such bar/arcades puts all of their games on Free Play while charging for drinks, this fits that need exactly. In Cheers Mode, drinks must be placed into the holders of the user for the game to work. When the players of a game lose, they must take a sip from their drink – and the game uses patented sensors to know whether or not they really sipped!
– The world’s first “Drinkcade,” specifically tailored for the popular bar/arcade scene
– Retro mini-game fun for 2-4 players of all ages; cash Mode removes alcohol references, allowing it to operate in an FEC
– Vibrant cabinet with a slim design, making it a perfect fit for any location
– Play 8 random mini-games, picked from a pool of 40+ exciting titles
– Simple joystick & single-button controls
– 4 built-in drink holders+patented sensors; Spill proof cabinet
– Drink holders can hold & distinguish bottles, cans, glasses & cups from each other
– Three operator’s choice Game Modes: Cash Mode (traditional Arcade, play-for-fun); Cheers Mode; & Cash & Cup Mode.
– Awesome “chiptune” music captures the spirit of the NES era of gaming
– Graphics are displayed on a 40″ HD monitor
– Powered by easy-to-access Intel PC-based hardware
– Internet connectivity (Ethernet or WiFi) allows for easy future content updates, including the addition of more levels!
– ETL Certified
– Made in the USA
– DBA option for Cash Mode
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.