Plants vs. Zombies™ THE LAST STAND, developed by PopCap® Games the creators of the top puzzle game Bejeweled®, is now at your local arcade!
Sega’s Plants vs. Zombies™ The Last Stand puts the player at the control of a cabinet-mounted Peashooter that fires peas – yes, those green things you didn’t want to eat as a kid – to stop advancing waves of loathsome and relentless zombies. If any one zombie manages to cross the player’s “last line of defense,” the game is over. As zombies are destroyed, your score rises and tickets are paid out. If all Zombie Waves are destroyed, the player wins the bonus ticket jackpot!
At the end of each game, a QR Code appears on the screen, which allows players to register their score online in a global high-score table. Players can also earn unlock codes that can then be used to change the game in crazy new ways, meaning that your customers will come back for more!
Sega Amusements’ Plants Vs. Zombies: The Last Stand Standard Features:
– The unique and bright looking cabinet grabs attention in any venue
– Based on the popular Plants Vs. Zombies video game franchise
– 3D graphics are shown on a vertically mounted 42″ HD Display
– Mounted LED-backlit Peashooter controller is much better than any console joypad or phone touchscreen
– The happy sunflower seat lets customers rest their legs while they take out the zombie hordes
– Play for tickets (ticket dispenser mechanism included)
– 10 gardens to defend
– Online leaderboard via smartphone scanned QR codes
– Fun unlocks to discover to drive repeat play
– Replace the ticket dispensing with optional capsule vending
– Includes a standard coin door with dual coin slots+mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– Capsule vending dispenser
– 220V power
Want to see Plants Vs. Zombies: The Last Stand in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Plants Vs. Zombies The Last Stand in action from Amusement Expo 2014: