Professional Grade Racing Sim, Now For Your Game Room
Installed Dimensions: TBA
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Go beyond the norm and take your facility to the next level with the PHOENIX racing simulator by BPS.
The PHOENIX was designed for the out-of-home leisure industry by award-winning motorsport simulator experts. Each unit is made with a robust steel frame & fiberglass body kit, able to withstand the rigors of commercial amusement use. Carbon fibre material is used for the seat and the pedal box while a sleek BPS bespoke monitor mount holds up the curved 49″ gaming monitor. The 5.1ch audio experience is powered by a 700W NVX subwoofer; This plus the motion system makes for an immersive and entertaining experience.
To realistically recreate the feel of driving in a professional racing machine, the seat is built around a D-BOX Gen5 4250i 4-point actuator, which provides 3 degrees of free movement. It is also the first product in the amusement industry to use a haptic force feedback system from FIA.
See the game in action from this YouTube short, filmed from our booth at the Cruise Interiors Show 2023
– Professional-grade racing simulator game created for the amusement sector
– Principle structure is a powder-coated steel frame; Also uses carbon fibre materials (seat, pedal box, etc)
– D-BOX Gen5 4250i 4-point actuator motion platform
– Licensed FIA haptic feedback system
– Realistic professional racing wheel powered by a Simcube 2 Pro steering motor
– Graphics are displayed on a curved 49″ ultra-wide Samsung gaming monitor
– Powerful 5.1ch surround sound with a 700W NVX subwoofer
– Esports ready
– VMS venue management software with kiosk application and support
– Remote online support
– Customized livery options available
– Same simulator system found at Andretti’s Indoor Karting & Games