Pearls have been valuable throughout the ages, and now they can help you win coveted tickets with LAI Games’ Pearl Fishery.
Pearl Fishery combines a coin pusher and Plinko game into one. Instead of pushing coins, it is pushing large “pearls.” Near the top of the machine is an always-moving ball diverter. Time the release of the balls to aim them for the biggest value targets that are near the bottom, accumulating tickets for your actions.
Things really kick into gear with the large pearls that are found on the playfield. If one of these drops over the edge, it is then deposited into the Super Bonus Chance playfield on the right hand side of the game. This contains a spinning wheel with cut hole targets that are assigned to different values. Get the biggest one you can for that shiny big ticket bonus!
Watch the Pearl Fishery ride as seen at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
LAI Games’ Pearl Fishery Features:
– A fun, sea-themed twist on the typical coin pusher format
– Warm LED lighting keeps the cabinets inviting
– Single button play; release a certain number of pearls with each paid turn
– “Plinko” style backboard with pins to divert balls towards targets
– Always moving pusher platform & angled edge for a proper balance in peral pushing
– Self-contained functionality with small (white) and big (orange) pearls
– Knock a big pearl over the edge to play in the Super Bonus Chance
– Ticket dispenser included; e-Ticket compatible
– Coin or card swipe acceptance
– Bank with three units and a Deluxe marquee for top earnings potential!