If you grew up at the arcade then you likely have fond memories of playing games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug and others that are now considered to be “classics”. Now you can bring those great titles back to your game room and in their proper arcade forms thanks to Bandai Namco’s Pac-Man’s Pixel Bash! This listing is for the coin-operated commercial model.
As a “cocktail model,” this product mimics the classic cocktail cabinets of old. Also available in a non-coin configuration, you can get it in wood grain or black cabinet styles. It features the same software as the Pixel Bash Upright, which includes 31 incredible retro games from the ’80s in one sleek package. These are the original arcade software designs – no hacks, knock-offs, inferior console versions or the like. The cabinet features authentic arcade controls and a sharp LCD monitor. Each game was originally designed by Namco, meaning that everything here is official and licensed. Thus you can buy with confidence – this isn’t some hodge podge creation thrown together in a garage or overseas piracy firm.
What Classics Are On Pac-Man’s Pixel Bash Cocktail Edition?
Here is the complete list of titles you will find on the Pixel Bash cabinet. As of this writing, Namco does NOT offer any updates to add additional software to it.
Those 31 titles are:
- Baraduke (1985)
- Bosconian (1981)
- Dig Dug (1982)
- Dig Dug II (1985)
- Dragon Buster (1984)
- Dragon Spirit (1987)
- Galaga (1981)
- Galaga ’88 (1987)
- Galaxian (1979)
- Gaplus (1984)
- Grobda (1984)
- Hopping Mappy (1986)
- King And Balloon (1981)
- Mappy (1983)
- Metro-Cross (1985)
- MotoS (1985)
- New Rally-X (1981)
- Pac-Man (1980)
- Pac-Man Plus (1982)
- Pac & Pal (1983)
- Pacmania (1987)
- Rally-X (1980)
- Rolling Thunder (1986)
- Rompers (1989)
- Sky Kid (1985)
- Sky Kid Deluxe (1985)
- Splatterhouse (1988)
- Super Pac-Man (1982)
- Super Xevious (1984)
- Tower Of Druaga (1984)
- Xevious (1982)
*Note that Ms. Pac-Man is on the platform as a 32nd game, but it ONLY appears in the menu if the game is set to free play. It is not available in coin-op mode.
What Other Features Does Pac-Man’s Pixel Bash Cocktail Model Include?
– The classic cocktail table design was originally created for restaurants – it still works for them today!
– Play from either side of the cabinet; the screen flips in two player mode to accommodate the current player
– 19″ vertically mounted LCD monitor
– 1980s style arcade joystick with a red ball-top (4-way/4-switch)
– Ambidextrous action buttons (two available)
– Uses the same type of detachable power cord as used on desktop PCs, monitors and HDTVs (NOTE: Often the factory ships this without including the cord)
– Plugs into any standard three-prong home outlet
– Operator adjustable features including volume and individual game configurations
– Tempered glass top
– Available in a black or wood grain cabinet (please specify which upon purchase!)
– Comes with a standard two slot coin door
– Also available in an Upright model
Buy With Confidence From PrimeTime Amusements
It is also important to note that Namco has not announced any software upgrade package for this machine to include additional games. If you ever come across an arcade game out there that has various famous arcade titles on it, like Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger and Space Invaders in one package, it is going to be an unauthorized, illegal game. The same goes for those “3000-in-1!” games you find on sites like eBay. Games like that never have the proper authorization to put together such games and they usually are fly-by-night operations.
Primetime Amusements on the other hand is an authorized arcade retailer and only deals with legitimate products built by original factory owners.
Buy the Pac-Man’s Pixel Bash cocktail model from us with confidence! We’re a reliable seller that has been around for more than two decades so we know this business. You can also check out a variety of other official Pac-Man games including: