“WARNING: This game will make your heart race. It has a tendency to cause multiple rushes of adrenaline. Studies show it can be addicting. In rare cases, users have become excessively competitive and aggressive towards other riders. Use at your own risk.”
Hop on your choice of five bikes and race through crowded city streets in Bandai Namco’s Nirin! Five courses offer tons of compelling scenery and a range of difficulties. The gameplay is easy for first time users, but there is a definite advantage to the experienced rider who has mastered the boost feature. Bank hard through turns to build the boost meter, and then straighten the bike out to blast past your rivals! For even more speed, draft behind cars, trucks, and other motorcycles. With the incredible visuals from System ES1 on Nirin’s 42” HD LCD display, you might not feel comfortable playing this game without a helmet!
Nirin has two single player modes: Single Race and Time Attack. Time Attack mode features traffic free roads where the racer tries to set a fastest time record. The ghost rider option shows players how they compare to their last lap, and the person who set the record time! Single Race mode pits the racer against a team of 7 rival bikers. Finish in front of the “boss” to win a free game!
Units can be linked for up to a 4 Player VS Battle! The innovative new challenge system places an unparalleled emphasis on multiplayer mode. Before beginning any race, players choose whether or not they would like to accept challengers. If they choose to accept, they can be interrupted at any point in their solo race if someone dares to challenge them!
REFURBISHED STOCK: 5/9/19! – A limited number of Nirin units are currently available from a PrimeTime operated location in Florida. Each will go through our Certified Pre-Owned refurbishing program before shipping to you. Please call for pricing and lead time.
Bandai Namco Amusements’ Nirin Features:
– Exclusive to arcades! This game has not appeared on any home console device
– Big 42″ HD screen captures all of the action as pumped out by Namco’s PC-based ‘System ES1’ hardware.
– Authentic motorcycle swivel controllers allows for precise control while providing that “arcade-only” simulator experience
– Handle bar controls feature a brake, twist accelerator, shifter buttons and a view change button
– Select from different bikes with different advantages
– Single Race and Time Attack modes along with “ghost racers” (previous players) provides great replay value
– Unique boosting mechanic provides depth for experienced players
– Links up to four units for the ultimate thrill race
– Bandai Namco’s Nirin is no longer produced, having been released in 2008. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out Nirin in action: