Confront the dark creatures of the night within the dark woods in Night Hunter by Universal Space. This is a sequel to After Dark that the company had released back in 2012 and a standard upright model of the game that was first released in 2018.
Continuing with the story found in the After Dark game, demon hunter Glenn is still on a quest to stamp out a demonic evil in the world that is wreaking havoc and laying waste to everything that crosses it’s path. You will face vampires, zombies, demons, animated statues and other bizarre monsters, all with a trusty cannon providing protection. The wheel feature from After Dark is still present and must be used during certain events when you need to steer an object or dodge an attack. The gun now has a new feature however – a lever that when pulled will switch between blue or red ammo. Certain enemies will also be blue or red; be sure to match the colors to deal out extra damage!
Check out Night Hunter standard as seen at IAAPA 2018. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
All of this is housed in a cabinet that is great for space conscious locations, while still offering plenty of eye-catching flash thanks to the overall design and LED lighting.
Universal Space’s Night Hunter Features:
– Exclusive to arcades! No console port is planned for this title
– Makes impressive use of animated multi-color LEDs.
– Fight a variety of evil and unique creatures over long levels
– Mounted cannons feature an easy to use design and a new ammo switch lever system
– Supports 1-2 players
– Uses a wheel controller for special in-game events
– Graphics are displayed on a 55″ HD screen
– Includes a powerful subwoofer sound system
– Characters are subtitled so you know what is being said in noisy environments
– Various built-in software features allow operators to adjust game options as needed
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; DBA ready, card swipe compatible