The Neon World crane is a new crane machine design by the St. Louis Game Company that brings a modern technological upgrade to the classic claw machine methodology.
The crane itself features a sturdy, polished aluminum frame, reinforced backing behind a translucent LED backlit door and a proven electronics system that will keep in operation during your busiest hours! Internally the game includes a UV lighting effect that enhances products with UV/black light paints, creating a deeper attraction to come and play!
St. Louis Game Company’s Neon World Crane Features:
– Solid construction crane machine that uses a polished aluminum frame
– LED lighting effects behind translucent fixtures create a fantastic “neon” effect that drives earnings higher
– Available in six different colors (LEDs do NOT change color)
– Standard 4-way joystick controls
– LCD information display built into the control panel
– Digital sound effects makes for a more entertaining prize winning experience
– Operator adjustments include Winner Every Time functionality
– Ships with a single standard coin mechanism; DBA ready
– A “tall” version standing at 78″ tall is also available. See the flyer above for details.