Are you looking for a product that will provide a motion theater experience that is both space and budget conscious? That is exactly what the Mini Rider 3D was designed for!
The Mini Rider 3D is a self-contained motion ride that seats two, features wind effects and is capable of operating several exciting films (6 included with purchase). All the riders have to do is pick a film, put on their 3D glasses, sit back and enjoy the ride. It features a coin-operated system and thus does not require an attendant to operate.
The motion system uses a patented, inverted 3 axis motion base that the pod hangs from. The included structure both supports the weight of the system and the riders while also keeping other customers safe; door sensors, proximity sensors and seat belts included as additional safety measures.
What Makes The Mini Rider 3D Special?
– Offer an exclusive, sought after attraction without taking up a lot of space
– Futuristic pod seats two and features wind effects
– Thick steel gauge support and safety structure included
– The film graphics pop on the crystal clear, stereoscopic 3D 47″ HD screen
– Coin-operated system allows you to operate the unit without an attendant
– Uses standard, low-cost passive 3D glasses
– Patented 3 axis inverted motion system for realistic motion effects
– Six ride films are included with the package; more available (please ask)
– External TV is mounted to the structure to promote the product
– Looking for custom options? Please ask!
Check out the Mini Rider 3D in action from this official manufacturer video, which also shows some of the ride films such as Sweet Rollercoaster; Air Fighter; Planet X; & Wall of China: