Time your explosion just right in Mega Blaster and win tons of tickets!
Mega Blaster follows other Touch Magix hits like SpaceWarp 66 and Dicey Jump, packing loads of excitement into an impressive cabinet package. The gameplay is simple, but skill-based: Players are presented with a tall building that spans two screens. Each floor of the building will show a different value, representing how many tickets can be won. After crediting up, players push the TNT plunger to send the glowing marker up the building. Push lightly and it won’t scale the building much; Push too hard and it’ll reach the top then bounce back down. Where ever it lands, it will blast that level, rewarding the player with the mentioned amount of tickets. Blow up the Bonus floor to win the most tickets!
Check out Mega Blaster from its worldwide debut at IAAPA 2021. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
Touch Magix’s Mega Blaster Features:
– TNT/Building demolition themed game, only for arcades
– Tall dual-monitor cabinet catches attention in any venue
– Giant TNT plunger controller; Pressure-sensitive, making the game skill-based!
– Average gameplay time: 30 seconds
– Graphics displayed on 2x vertically-mounted 4K UHD monitors
– RGB LED and rotating beacon lighting fixtures further enhance the cabinet look
– Digital music & sound
– 1x ticket dispenser included
– Coin or card swipe compatible