Billiards have a rich history dating back almost 500 years. Invest in a true entertainment piece for your home or business with the Legacy pool table by Great American Recreation!
Since pool is such a timeless classic, the gameplay doesn’t really need a description. What is important to a pool buyer however, is having a high quality table. With the Legacy by Great American, that is exactly what you get, with American craftsmanship shining in each table that they make. These are essentially the same table as found with the Eagle series, just with a different cabinet color and trim.
Each Legacy table is built using 3/4″ plywood on the cabinet sides & the bottom; superior quality poplar wood on the top frame & rails; 21oz. unbacked felt cloth attached to the rails and slate; Dual steel center slate supports which hold the imported single piece slate. These features provide a reliable & flat level playing surface to ensure that you have a table that always plays great and that it lasts a long time. Each table also includes unitized composite trouble free and fast ball return assembly with double rollers, an anti-cheat dump bar system to prevent free plays and they operate with magnetic 2 1/4″ or 2 3/8″ cue balls with 15th cue ball lock-up. This is accented by Great American’s reliable cue ball separator.
Legacy Pool Table Size & Stats Chart
Legacy Pool Tables are available in five different sizes, ranging from 6′ – 9′. 93″ tables (commonly known as 7′ tables despite almost being 8′ in length) are the most common sizes found, with 114″ (known as 9′ tables) being commonly used in tournament play. It is recommended that you have at least 4′ of space around the table area to prevent injury/damage issues involved during play.
|Model||Overall Size||Playing Surface||Slate Size (Thickness)||Weight|
|600L||45″ x 77″||32″ x 64″||35 1/2″ x 67 1/2″ (3/4″)||620 lbs|
|650L||49″ x 85″||36″ x 72″||39″ x 75″ (3/4″)||650 lbs|
|700L||53″ x 93″||40″ x 80″||43″ x 83″ (13/16″)||710 lbs|
|800L||57 1/2″ x 101.5″||44″ x 88″||47 1/2″ x 91 1/2″ (15/16″)||820 lbs|
|900L||64″ x 114″||50 1/2″ x 100 1/2″||54″ x 104″ (1″)||1100 lbs|
Great American Recreation’s Legacy Pool Table Features:
– Top-quality materials including imported slate. Slate thickness varies from model as shown above
– Made in the USA!
– Available in both coin and non-coin options; available in five sizes
– 21oz. unbacked cloth on the slate & rails; default is green. Please ask about different cloth colors!
– Ships with a black cabinet laminate. Please ask about different laminate colors.
– Premium lexan ball viewer with retaining screws and frame reduces chance of breakage
– Dome shake-proof washers on railbolts, corners and the slate
– Reliable anti-cheat dump bar system eliminates free play and service calls
– Hinged and locked hatch under table for leg storage and cleanout
– Vertical 5 coin sliding mechanism complimented with a deep, modular cash box for generous earnings. Factory set to $1; 5 slot mechanism is location adjustable to $1.25.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom laminates & cloths available [Pionite; ProLine; Iwan Simonis; Champ Billiards]
– LED lighting upgrade. Adds multi-color RGB LED lights to the sides and bottom of the table to attract more customers.
– $2 coin slider mechanism
– COIN ONLY MODELS: Automatic ball return w/ an anti-cheat dump bar system
– COIN-ONLY: Dollar Bill Acceptor Upgrade. 12V DC battery powered unit w/ traditional slot coin door.
– NON-COIN ONLY: Ball drop pockets. Remove $125 from your price if these are selected!
– NON-COIN ONLY – Complete accessory kit (Includes 2 cue sticks, set of 15 billiard balls, magnetic cue, triangle, chalk & rack)
Make Life Easier With a Pool Table Lift!
Great American also produces pool table lifts. These are great for anyone who needs to frequently move their tables around. They may be ordered separately. Please call for pricing.