Jet Blaster brings personal watercraft racing fun back to arcades, something that has been missing from the scene since the late 90s. Players take control of a personal water boat (often popularized as “Jet Skis”) and then head to different parts of the world to compete in exciting water races.
The game uses a realistic, seated watercraft controller that is instantly recognizable and easy to control. Better yet, it’s a motion-base! It uses a custom air-cylinder platform to create the feeling that the user is really on the water, then the effect is further enhanced using wind effects. These “4D-style effects” have served as a proven way to increase earnings, and with awesome graphics and sound, players will have their adrenaline pumping in no time.
Here’s a preview of one of the courses straight from Sega Amusements
Sega Amusements’ Jet Blaster Features
– An original arcade exclusive from the same team that created ATV Slam.
– Hit the water in your own personal watercraft, complete with wind and motion effects!
– 7 race courses based upon exotic locations around the world
– Nitrogen boost feature, outrageous stunts and features an upgrade system to incentivize repeat play.
– 5 characters each with unique strengths.
– Fantastic LED cabinet effects
– Heart-pumping soundtrack
– Linkable up to 4 players.
– Coin or card swipe compatible.