This is one game that takes All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) racing to a level that has never been seen before in arcades. Each game cabinet features a life-size, realistic quadbike with huge lit wheels, chrome engine, stylish liveries and awesome lighting effects. It uses a specially-designed, custom developed motion platform that allows players to experience all of the bumps and the feel of being on a real dirt track. In ATV Slam players must race to the finish line boosting, pulling stunts and avoiding obstacles while winning those all-important upgrade points for the next action-packed race. The game also features an innovative AI system, designed to dynamically adjust the difficulty so that casual and hardcore players alike are rewarded in every race.
Check out ATV Slam from this video shot at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
This is bolstered by the exotic environments, real wind effects, razor sharp console quality graphics delivered by ‘Unreal Engine 4,’ and a pounding 2.1 channel soundtrack are all guaranteed to get player’s adrenaline pumping!
Sega Amusements’ ATV Slam Features:
– Exclusive to arcades!
– Attractive & realistic All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) seat, with LED lighting and chrome accents
– A custom-designed motion platform is built into each seat to recreate the feel of a dirt road
– Control speed, direction & braking using the arcade-quality handle bar controller
– Multi-color RGB LED lighting can easily draw attention to the game from across the room
– The cutting edge graphics are displayed on a 47″ 1080p display
– Graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
– 2.1 channel speaker system
– Comes with an “Air Cannon” built into the front to produce additional simulator effects
– Three game modes, Five selectable riders, Fifteen selectable bikes (some are unlockable)
– Bike upgrade system incentivizes repeat play
– Link up to four (4) units for the ultimate multiplayer races!
– Ships with a standard single slot coin door; ask about DBA or card swipe support